Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is this thing still up?

It has been so long since my last post I almost forgot that I had a blog!

For anyone who cares , it has been crazy time since my last post. The holidays were total crap, and my job is going to be the death of me.

One good a note though, my cousin and his wife finally had their twins. Those girls are so cute right now! Makes me long for a partner and some kids. Oh wait, I don't want kids, I have the crazy dog to deal with.

I start my bowling league tonight. I still haven't figured out how I got roped into that one. Should be fun though. I haven't bowled in some time and had to dust the old ball and shoes off. Oh well I guess if I make a fool of myself it will give me something to talk about at work.

I will try to post here more often since my laptop is fixed and I am mobile again.

Jester

No comments: