Friday, June 8, 2012

The new me!

So where has Jeff been? Well I said the hell with where my life was going and I made some changes. I put a profile out on Match and found a wonderful boyfriend named Patrick. We have been seeing each other since January of this year and I couldn't be happier.

I am out of the closet for good now and for the life of me can't figure out why I didn't come out sooner. I had always thought that my family and friends would be horribly disappointed in me for being gay. Well that was totally not true. Granted there have been some tough times and some people I told were sort of freaked out, but overall life is good now.

So since I'm out in my personal life this blog is going to reflect that from now on. I am an open book now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Glad things are going well for you. GO BIG RED!!!

Jeff in NE said...

Thanks for the support! Life is definitely good right now.